Hoover Hall and the Science and Learning Center
Whittier College is pleased to invite bilingual education teachers and advocates to a complimentary summit featuring experts in the field of dual immersion and the state of bilingual education in California.
- 8:30 a.m. Registration and breakfast
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Keynote and Welcome
- 10 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. Break
- 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. Breakout Session One
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Breakout Session Two
Copies of Breaking Down the Monolingual Wall: Essential Shifts for Multilingual Learners' Success will be available for purchase with a special 30% Summit discount.
The first 30 registrants will receive a complimentary copy of the book at the Summit.
Teresa Compean, email@example.com