Withdrawals, Leave of Absence and Refund Policy

A withdrawal is generally requested when a student does not plan to return to Whittier College or plans to transfer to another school. 
A leave of absence is granted to a student who plans to return to Whittier within one academic year. 
Students who plan to do either must apply through the Dean of Student's Office.

View Office Withdrawal and Leave of Absence Policies on the Academic Requirements, Policies and Procedures page. You can download the Withdrawal/Leave of Absence Form from the Registrar's Student Resources webpage here.

Tuition Cancelation Policy as it pertains to the Withdrawal or Leave of Absence process.