Each year, hundreds of youth and adult groups alike arrive to Whittier College all throughout the summer season to re-energize their passions—recreational, academic, or professional—at camps, retreats, and conferences.
After touring our campus, who can resist? Situated on 74 acres in Uptown Whittier, just 18 miles southeast of Los Angeles, the College offers picturesque landscapes, year-round fair weather, and intimate charm.
We invite you to learn more about our Whittier-hosted summer camps or how to take advantage of our campus amenities to meet the needs and interests of your group.
Consider all corners of Whittier yours to explore and make a home away from home this summer.
|Our Graham Athletics Center and sports facilities include:
The larger Whittier College campus houses:
- Soccer, baseball, softball, and lacrosse fields
- Indoor and outdoor basketball courts
- Tennis courts
- Fitness center
- A 7,000 seat Memorial Stadium with football field and all-weather synthetic track
- An aquatics center with non-competition pool and 43-meter competition pool
- Ultramodern conference room and welcome center
- 28 academic and administrative facilities
- Seven residence halls and lounges
- A performing arts center with state-of-the-art, 400-seat Robinson Theatre
- A chapel
- A library
- Dining facilities
- Meeting spaces
A Look At Our Camp Programs
Whittier has partnered with Brax 360 to host water polo camps for adolescent and adult groups. Also popular are our youth Poet Summer Camps, led by our Athletic Division, which include instruction in a variety of popular sports. Learn more.
Summer Camps & Conferences
During the summer months, there are varied opportunities for youth, academic, and church camps to hold a conference, retreat, or special event at the Whittier campus. Housing and dining options are available. Learn more.