Schedule an Appointment
Students have three options when it comes to scheduling an appointment:
- Call us at 562.464.4548 during our regular business hours.
- Stop by the clinic during our regular business hours.
- Use our online appointment module (see below).
Our online system is simple to use. You can only make an online appointment to see a medical provider (doctor, physician assistant, or nurse practitioner).
- Visit our online appointment module. If this is your first time using our online portal, register as a new user. Create a username and password and make a note of it for future use.
- Click ‘Appointment.’
- Choose a reason for your appointment from the options listed. If the reason you need to see a provider is not listed, it means this appointment cannot be made online and you would need to contact us at 562.464.4548.
- Choose a Provider (any or online).
- Choose a Location, which is always Whittier.
- Select an available date and time for your appointment. If you need to edit your selected date and/or time, cancel and re-select.
At this time, you CANNOT make online appointments for the reasons listed below. Please call the Student Health & Wellness Center at 562.464.4548 or stop by our clinic to schedule an appointment.
- Nurse Visits (i.e. vaccines, labs, vision screen, TB skin test, etc.)
- Massage Therapy
- Nutritionist Visits
- Same Day Appointments
**As a courtesy to other students, please note that we charge a $15.00 NO-SHOW FEE to your student account if you fail to cancel your appointment with a provider prior to your visit.