7 May, 2013 By rrafferty 0 Comments
The mission of Student Health & Wellness Center is to maintain optimum, physical and emotional health of the Whittier College student body through the provision of quality, accessible, comprehensive, holistic and cost-effective primary health care.
We also strive to promote healthy behaviors and lifestyle choices through ongoing wellness outreach and health educational programming.
The Health & Wellness Center serves to assist students in the pursuit of their academic goals and personal development consistent with the mission of the College and Quaker values.
- Health promotion of healthy lifestyles and disease prevention
- Patient advocacy
- Excellence in delivery of quality healthcare
- Equity of access for a diverse population
- Personal accountability for health and well-being
- Health education and outreach activities in a collaborative method