Whittier College's publications represent the College to the rest of the world. Because of this, written style and graphic standards are vital parts of our image.
To assist you in the development of Whittier College materials, four guides have been developed for your use, available online:
1. PRINT STYLE GUIDE. Guidelines in the development of all printed materials, including official color palette, usage rules for the Whittier College graphic identity program (logo, seal, and athletic mascot), and information about College stationery orders.
2. GRAPHICS CENTER. Downloadable versions of the College logo. Electronic files of the College seal and athletic mascot are available once appropriate permission is secured.
3. EDITORIAL GUIDE. (coming soon!). Contains proper grammatical usage, names and titles unique to Whittier College buildings and centers, etc.
4. WEB STYLE GUIDE. Guidelines for editing of existing webpages, as well as for the development of new pages, following the approved Whittier College style.
5. SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDE. Guidelines for the launch and management of social media channels associated with departments, offices, centers, athletic teams, and student organizations of Whittier College.