Emerging Leaders Workshop Series
The Emerging Leaders program is designed to introduce students to leadership styles and skills while learning how to incorporating them into their roles as students and upcoming leaders in their clubs and organizations.
The workshops series is held once a week for one hour. At the end of the series, participants that have attended all workshops receive a certificate and have the series added to their co-curricular transcripts. Topics include What is Leadership? Leadership Concepts, Team Communication and Leading through Conflict. (Elective topics vary by semester).
Spring 2014 Workshop Series
Held Tuesdays, 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
LEAP Conference Room
Dates and Topics
- Tuesday, February 11: Overview of the Workshop Series
- Tuesday, February 18: Strengths Quest
- Tuesday, February 25: Communication Styles
- Tuesday, March 4: Time Management
- Tuesday, March 11: Emotional Intelligence
- Tuesday, March 25: Conflict Resolution
- Tuesday, April 8: Diversity 101
- Tuesday, April 15: Service and Citizenship
To enroll, please visit: tinyurl.com/emerging2014.