Emerging Leaders Workshop Series
The Emerging Leaders program is designed to introduce students to leadership styles and skills while learning how to incorporating them into their roles as students and upcoming leaders in their clubs and organizations.
The workshops series is held once a week for one hour. At the end of the series, participants that have attended all workshops receive a certificate and have the series added to their co-curricular transcripts. Topics include What is Leadership? Leadership Concepts, Team Communication and Leading through Conflict. (Elective topics vary by semester).
Fall 2014 Workshop Series
Held Wednesdays, 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
LEAP Conference Room
Dates and Topics
- October 1: What is Leadership
- October 8: Leadership Styles
- October 15: Personal Leadership
- October 22: Organizational Leadership
- October 29: Management vs. Leadership
- November 5: Communication
- November 12: Diversity & Social Justice
- November 19: Community
If you are interested in attending the workshop series. Please complete a brief signup form at: https://orgsync.com/96148/forms/115615
Contact Christopher Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.