Connect With Students
The Center for Career Planning & Internships provides many opportunities to promote your organization and connect with Whittier College students. In addition to conducting interviews and information sessions, consider the following options and please contact Debra Cruz to discuss other possibilities.
- Industry Presentations – We welcome guest speakers from various industries to present about the range of careers available within their industry. This is a great opportunity for students to learn about your organization and what skills they need to be marketable candidates.
- Mock Interviews – We invite you to work with our students by conducting practice interviews. You can develop your brand on campus, connect with students, and through mock interviewing, help students learn critical interview skills.
- Meetings with Faculty and Career Staff – Are you interested in learning more about the Whittier College curriculum? Are you curious about how to best promote your organization to students in targeted majors? We invite employers to schedule a meeting with our faculty and staff from the Center for Career Planning & Internships.
- Corporate Sponsorship of Programs and Events – Consider acting as a corporate sponsor at our events. We include your organization’s name in event advertising and invite you to present at the event.
- Employer Site Visits – If you are interested in helping students learn more about various functions and departments (i.e. finance, marketing, operations) within your organization, consider sponsoring a site visit for Whittier College students. Please contact us to discuss possible collaborations.
Please click here for important Employer Guidelines for Recruiting.