High School Group Tours
High School Group Tours provide an opportunity for large groups of students to visit Whittier College and experience the campus through the eyes of a student ambassador.
Group Tours are available throughout the year on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at 11:00 a.m., excluding Spring Break (March 17-21, 2014), the month of October, during the Thanksgiving break (November 26-28, 2014), and during the week between Christmas and New Year’s.
- The Office of Admission can accommodate no more than 35 students per high school group
- Tour requests must be submitted a minimum of three weeks in advance of the desired visit date to be considered for confirmation
- A visit is not approved until the Office of Admission contacts the coordinator to confirm a visit date
- Groups are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis
- Due to the high volume of group visit requests received each year, we can only accommodate high school groups
Learn more about: