Deadlines (First-Year Students)
On 3 May, 2013 By Anonymous (not verified) 0 Comments
- November 15 – Application filing date for Early Action Candidates.
- December 31 – Admission decisions for Early Action are mailed.
- February 1 – Priority application filing date for Freshman Regular Decision candidates.
- March 2 – Deadline for financial aid applicants to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and for California residents to apply for the Cal Grant Program by submitting the GPA Verification Form.
- May 1 - Enrollment deposits are due to guarantee a place in the freshman class.