3 May, 2013 By Anonymous (not verified) 0 Comments
Whittier College exclusively accepts the Common Application, which can be accessed at www.commonapp.org. To apply, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed application and essay with the $50 application fee.
*If the application fee will cause a financial hardship for your family, you may ask your high school or college counselor for a fee waiver.
- Request a recommendation from a recent or current teacher. While you may also include recommendations from alumni, coaches, employers, or other individuals, you must submit at least one purely academic recommendation.
- Submit the school report form (counselor/guidance evaluation.)
- Ask all secondary schools you have attended to forward your official transcripts to Whittier College. Transcripts for Early Action candidates should reflect courses through the junior year of high school. Transcripts for Regular Decision candidates should include courses taken in the fall semester of the senior year.
- Submit test results. Request that your SAT I (Code #4952) or ACT (Code #0480) results be sent to the College.
Feel free to submit any additional information you believe will help support your candidacy for admission.